Long Term Planning
Today's community directors and property managers recognize the need for comprehensive planning to address their long-term property objectives.
A successful landscape program should encompass a continuing strategy for annual improvements which reflect both short-term budgetary considerations and long-term landscape goals.
A Landscape Master Plan can address all the aesthetic and functional requirements of an expansive, complex property simultaneously.
Lasting Impressions feels that this is THE most appropriate approach to landscaping. A Master Plan fulfills your needs by defining landscape priorities and outlining their implementation. This is the backbone of Lasting Impressions' comprehensive full service approach to landscaping and maintenance.
Listed below are several of the benefits of a completed plan:
- Additional seasonal interest and color throughout the year.
- Landscape treatments for special interest areas, i.e.; entrances, courtyards, outdoor activity areas, etc.
- Selective screening of undesirable views.
- Coordinating annual and perennial planting areas for curb appeal and high interest areas.
- Additional variety through skillful changes in form, texture and color.
- Address pedestrian traffic control and erosion problems.
- New landscape treatments that complimentsexisting landscape plantings.
- Implementation or "Phasing Plans" that fit your landscape budget.
If you would like to hear more about how a Master Plan can help you meet your community's landscaping objectives, feel free to contact us at (301) 249-2332.
We look forward to hearing from you.