We take pride in the fact that we are a locally owned and operated landscape firm. From our facility in Maryland and offices in Northern Virginia, our sole purpose is to serve the Baltimore-Washington-Northern Virginia metropolitan area and the Eastern Shore with emphasis on landscape maintenance and site improvement through proper landscape design. Our landscape installations are backed by the best extended warranty on planting and seeding in the industry. All of our services are performed by our own staff and come with guaranteed client satisfaction.
In Business since 1980, the company has successfully completed its 30th year — including over 20 years servicing the Virginia market. Our employees have spent an average of 7 years working together to make Lasting Impressions a true leader in the local landscape maintenance industry.
Our management and production team understands and is committed to the LILC philosophy of customer service and building long term relationships with our clients. We have hundreds of hours of combined on-the-job landscape work and over thirty-two years formal educational background with an emphasis on the landscape industry.
At LILC, we take a proactive approach in communication with management and committees. For their convenience, our clients are supplied with all necessary contact information to reach owners, office staff and managers through either direct phone, voice mail or email. Our production personnel are in constant contact with our offices throughout the day and during inclement weather such as a snow storm, our offices are open twenty-four hours a day to serve your needs.
Lasting Impressions Landscape Contractors is broken up into 5 specific service oriented teams:
- Grounds Maintenance
- Irrigation/Special Projects
- Turf and IPM
- Golf Services
Each service that is to be performed at a customer’s site, that is outside of the grounds maintenance, will be staffed by its specialized department. For example our turf and IPM department will perform all turf fertilization, weed spraying, and IPM spraying.
Our landscape department will perform any tree work above 20’. All of these services for our customers will be directed by on site management and coordinated through the General Manager.
The customer’s maintenance team will be staffed during the season with one crew of 4-6 men as full time crews and another crew 3 to four days a week depending on the seasonal need. This allows for LILC to communicate and service the management companies daily issues on a timely basis and emergencies that might arise.
During the winter months the community is inspected on weekly basis for trash and down limbs etc . The manager provides weekly inspections during the winter months.
Skilled people, specialized equipment and a custom growing facility are just a few reasons we serve our clients so well. We back up our commitment to service through our professional affiliations and insurance coverage.
- Attentive administration staff personnel
- Industry trained customer service representatives
- Experience staff who supervise crews and monitor quality
- Specialized technicians:
- Certified pesticide application for ornamentals, trees, turf, industrial weed control and aquatics
- Tree expert
- Professional horticulturist
- Landscape designers
- In-house vehicle and equipment mechanics
- Trained uniformed crews for all landscape services
- Fleet of more than70 vehicles
- Complete line of landscape and maintenance production equipment valued at over two million dollars to serve our client's needs
- Recycling equipment that recycles 90% of our by-products
Custom Growing Facilities
- 29,000 sq. ft. of covered greenhouse space, 26 in all, used to produce seasonal color and perishable crops for our clients.
- State-of-the-art thirty-eight acre corporate facility
- Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA)
- Property Management Association (PMA)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI) Washington Chapter and Chesapeake Region Chapter
- Institute Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Golf Foundation (NGF)
- The United States Golf Association (USGA)
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)
- Professional Golfer’s Association of America (PGAA)
- American Society of Golf Course Architects (ASGCS)
- The First Tee
Excellent Insurance Coverage
- GENERAL LIABILITY / Aggregate - One Million Each occurrence - $1,000,000
- AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY / Combined single limit $1,000,000.
- EXCESS LIABILITY / Aggregate - Two Million Each occurrence - $2,000,000.
Lasting Impressions shall furnish certificates of insurance upon client's request.